11.00 - 14.00
Qi Gong workshop descriptions:
1. Key points on practicing Qi Gong: How to enter the state of Qi Gong?
Mind (Emotion) 情緒 ↔ 靜 Calm and peaceful
Mind (Thought) 頭腦 ↔ 空 Empty and free
2. Lotus Qi Gong 蓮花養氣功：A gentle practice that emphasises connecting with and nourishing our Qi (energy). Working with the mind as well as the body, to reconnect with Qi and allow the subtle energy to flow naturally. Healing and health happens spontaneously without effort.
1. 甩手 Swinging the arms (Left and right & Upwards)
2. 拍打功 Drumming
3. 站樁 Standing position
4. 左右劃圓 Opening to the left and right
5. 俯仰天地 Looking at the sky and earth
6. 旋天轉地 Turning the sky and earth
7. 丹田呼吸 Abdominal breathing (lying down, sitting and standing)
8. 推拉太極 Push and pull Tai-chi (3 sizes)
9. 運轉太極 Turning Tai-chi
10. 提手調息 Breathing with lifting the arms (V shape)
11. 吐納調息 Breathing with the arms (left, right, center)
12. 納新吐故 Breathing out the old breathing in the new (one hand at the abdomen)
13. 開合蓮花 Three lotus opening and closing
14. 收功 Closing
hind: 15 eurot (tasuda saab ülekandega arve alusel või kohapeal sularahas)
lisainfo ja registreerimine: email@example.com, 5179773
Asian Art of Food and Cooking:
We will do this in a homey was, like a traditional family gathering. Cooking together exploring asian spices, food ingredients and asian cooking process for soups as well as various Taiwanese dishes. We will also finish with a tea ceremony with tea from Taiwan.
HSUAN-HSIU Hung has studied closely under a great Qi Gong master in Taiwan for over 10 years. It has been her practice of life and meditation. Cultivating the subtle energy with movement in Qi Gong has lead her to dancing professionally, teaching and sharing the practice with people to improve the well-being of mind and body. Hsuan-Hsiu has taught Qi Gong in group meditation retreats in Estonia and Austria as well as workshops in France, U.K., U.S.A., India and Singapore.
Coming from a mixed background of visual arts, dance and contemplative practice, she has worked for 5 years as a resident artist in an art-based school in Taiwan, developing projects with students and teachers to bring creativity to the process of learning. She has choreographed and performed dance works in N.Y.C. at the New Steps Choreographer Series, WestFest Dance Festival, and Dance Theater of Harlem emerging choreographer series. In 2017, she was invited to be the Assistant Artistic Director for the largest musical dance theater in Nepal. Currently she is a faculty member of the Danial Goleman: Social Emotional Intelligence Coaching Certificate in U.S., developing contemplative movement practices to promote personal and social awareness in people.
In the coming year, Hsuan-Hsiu will be based in London and offering regular Qi Gong classes and workshops. To learn more about her work, look at: www.dancinginart.com
hind: 25 eurot (tasuda saab ülekandega arve alusel või kohapeal sularahas)
info ja registreerumine: firstname.lastname@example.org, 5179773
kogu päeva hind on 30 eurot